If you want to buoyant your career, then you have a wonderful opportunity to apply for the Partnership for International Education Scholarship offered by the American National University.
Helpful offer for worldwide students.
American National University is a post-secondary, nationally-profit educational institution that has multiple campuses in the US. It offers master’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, associate degrees, diploma programs, certificate programs, and professional training and certifications.
Why at the American National University? At American National University, they know education requires commitment. They will be there for you during your entire educational journey with innovative course formats that bring their classes to you wherever you are.
The American National University will provide the amount of $2,400 for the eligible students. There are 100 awards available.
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: American National University
- Department: NA
- Award: $2,400
- Number of Awards: 100
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
Partnership for International Education Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: International students who have an F1 or M1 Visa and have completed the application process are eligible for the opportunity .
- How to Apply for the Partnership for International Education Scholarship: To apply for the award, students have to enrol in the undergraduate or graduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, you can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for a letter of sponsorship, financial statement, copy of passport and academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: For taking affirmation in the university, applicants ought to have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants can demonstrate their English language proficiency by the following test scores:
- Undergraduates: 500 on Paper-based test, 61 on Internet-based test.
- Graduates: 530 on the Paper-based test, 71 on the Internet-based test.
- Undergraduates: 6.0 overall band score.
- Graduated: 6.5 overall band score.
- PEARSON Test of English Academics Score Report
- Undergraduates: 44
- Graduates: 58